D20958: New menu of syntax highlighting in the status bar
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 2 20:15:11 BST 2019
loh.tar added a comment.
> When the menu is opened, clear any text in the search field left over from a prior search
For my taste would that the usability only worsen, this way may not be usual but works charming. Perhaps may a change to select the field in that case a possibility, so you could clear it easily
> Single-clicking on an item in the list should select it and close the menu; double-click doesn't gain us anything here
hm, works here exact this way (?)
Some comments/ideas, no real criticism
- .cp does not show c++, same for cp
- These ctrl-return is handy! Would be good to have this on right or middle too or in conjunction with some modifier key alt/ctrl/shift
- The blue frame (in dark theme) looks compared to the other plain menus slightly strange, any possibility to remove this?
- Is your new great menu easy usable for other parts? Like the encoding?
- As said: Would like to see these history stuff as part of this menu
To: nibags, #ktexteditor, #kate, #vdg
Cc: ngraham, loh.tar, kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, domson, michaelh, bruns, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel