D19876: Fix: apply correctly the text colors of the chosen scheme

Nibaldo González noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 28 22:15:12 GMT 2019

nibags updated this revision to Diff 55004.
nibags marked an inline comment as done.
nibags added a comment.

  - Fix attributes in "KDE" and "Vim (dark)" themes

  I found a small bug in this patch. In the "KDE" and "Vim (dark)" schemas, hard colors and text backgrounds, defined in XML files, don't work. I have updated the diff: now, for these cases, an empty theme will be used and only the attributes defined in the XML files will be applied, such as `bold="1"` or `color="#CCCC"`.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19876?vs=54775&id=55004