D19771: Use placeholder instead of label

Carl Schwan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 16 20:05:22 GMT 2019

ognarb added a comment.

  > I'm not aware of why we tend to use three dots instead of the real ellipsis character. Possibly because that character can be challenging to type. Best to follow the existing convention, I think.

  The advantage of using the unicode ellipsis character, is that this character carries a semantic meaning instead of just being a multiple of dots and uses a proper amount of space between the dot, also the hig use the unicode character. The only disadvantage is then used in monospace font.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor