D19771: Use placeholder instead of label

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 15 19:10:14 GMT 2019

loh.tar added a comment.

  For me is your distinction between Find/Search not very intuitive. But OK, in terms of HIG may that somehow a wanted subtlety. Filter on the other hand is something else, yes, and here not fitting. So "Find..." in both cases.

  Not answered are the questions about the removed label and if triple dots are bad, OK or in any case to substitute by true a ellipsis. Well, the latter I asked elsewhere T10258#178907 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10258#178907>.

  All these Q/A should be added as examples to the HIG https://hig.kde.org/style/writing/placeholder.html

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor