D19438: Add syntax definition for Elm language to syntax-highlighting

Bonghyun Kim noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 12 04:52:09 GMT 2019

bonghyunkim planned changes to this revision.
bonghyunkim added a comment.

  I finally got some time to install various dependencies to set up the tests and run them, but three tests keep failing. They are: folding_test, testhighlighter_test, htmlhighlighter_test.

  The error message is always same:

    FAIL!  : HTMLHighlighterTest::testHighlight(highlight.elm) 'ref.open(QIODevice::ReadOnly | QIODevice::Text)' returned FALSE. ()
       Loc: [/home/lambda/Documents/Projects/syntax-highlighting/autotests/test-config.h(65)]

  I tried giving all privileges through chmod 777, changing file name and extension to that of another language that already works, i.e. test.hs, and making the file an empty file by deleting all texts in it.
  None worked, and I couldn't google how to handle this error.

  I'm running Ubuntu 18.04, cmake 3.13.4, Make 4.1, and QT 5.10.0.

  Is there any further advice?

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting