D19691: [WIP] ViewInternal: Review drop event
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 11 17:19:38 GMT 2019
loh.tar created this revision.
loh.tar added a reviewer: KTextEditor.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
loh.tar requested review of this revision.
- Fix wrong selection when text is moved down
- Allow drop into own area, but is only noticable when copy, not move
- Code looks simpler, I think
- Autotest looks good
- Please see (and comment) code comments
TODO/Help is appreciated
- Cursor is wrong placed after undo
- Block mode after selection is buggy when mixed tab+spaces are involved
- Rename some variables, like targetCursor/2
To: loh.tar, #ktexteditor
Cc: kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, #ktexteditor, gennad, domson, michaelh, ngraham, bruns, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel