D19621: ViewPrivate: Make deselection by arrow keys more handy

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 10 07:42:40 GMT 2019

loh.tar updated this revision to Diff 53574.
loh.tar set the repository for this revision to R39 KTextEditor.
loh.tar added a comment.

  >> me wrote:
  >>
  >> 2. Please test with right to left text layout, and mixed text layout.
  >
  > Can't say what is to be expect in such case, so test is difficult for me

  OK. It pointed out that these RTL implementation is slightly buggy in Kate/Qt and therefore I was lost. After recent "forced" request to implement it anyway and to ignore my inner aversions to do it, I found good old BUG 165397. These test data and comments helped me to judge now that this patch works as best as it is possible.

  - Remove pointless "m_viewInternal->m_view->"
  - Re-arrange if cases, looks now similar as rest of the code
  - Use QFETCH, but not for all needed data. Requests to fix that will ignored :p

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19621?vs=53540&id=53574