D19621: ViewPrivate: Make deselection by arrow keys more handy

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 8 22:39:46 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Nice! This is one of my top annoyances with Kate vs other text editors I use!

  There's one issue: while text is selected, there's still a blinking insertion point at the start or end of the selection which is no longer accurate, since it will jump to the start or end of the text field rather than to the right or left of where the blinking cursor is. I would recommend also hiding the blinking insertion point while text is selected.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor