D19598: DocumentPrivate: Make auto bracket slightly smarter
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 7 17:07:19 GMT 2019
loh.tar created this revision.
loh.tar added a reviewer: KTextEditor.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
loh.tar requested review of this revision.
..in handling of quotes
- Skip auto quotes when these looks already balanced
- Improve readability, const correctness
- const QChar as value, not reference
Try to type this in a C++ file:
('\'') => ended up in something like: ('\''')
Try to add afterwarnds double quotes to some word in a text, without to select the word:
foo "bar" haz => ended up in something like: foo "bar"" haz
- Autotest looks good
- Contains partial code from unloved D17693 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17693> which is here only added to became it in. See latter two Summary notes
- Is the fix-in number right?
To: loh.tar, #ktexteditor
Cc: kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, #ktexteditor, gennad, domson, michaelh, ngraham, bruns, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel