D19511: ViewPrivate: Disable read-only mode action when doc is modified

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 4 18:28:46 GMT 2019

cullmann added a comment.

  Hmm, two things:

  1. implementation wise: don't we have a problem here that the connect(document(), &KTextEditor::DocumentPrivate::modifiedChanged, [=] { m_toggleWriteLock->setEnabled(!doc()->isModified()); }); will not be unconnected if the view dies and we call on an invalid pointer?

  2. logic wise: why not allow people to set read only if it was modified? That avoids that you type something into the document by accident.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor