D22059: Enlarge the find and replace add-on combo boxes

Mickael Bosch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 25 13:02:53 BST 2019

mickaelbo added a comment.

  I added a screenshot based on the last comment. Buttons are grouped depending on their relation to "find" (including the show search options button) or to replace/result (including Expand result and Add Tab).

  All buttons have the auto raise option set to false. I do not know the precise meaning of this option, I made this change to have a consistent view.

  Indeed, the Replace and Replaced Checked button icons do not fit that well, we can remove these icons.

  Also, the "find" label may be changed to "Search" since the button is labeled "Search".

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate