D22721: Clean up Kate addons CMake scripts.

Daan De Meyer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 26 12:57:25 BST 2019

daandemeyer added a comment.

  My bad, I forgot to replace a source list variable with the empty string.
  This does not cause errors on the latest CMake versions because it is now
  allowed to pass no sources to an add_executable call so I didn't have any
  problems locally. The issue is solved by replacing ${ProjectPluginSrc} in
  addons/project/autotests/CMakeLists.txt by the empty string ("")

  Do I need to make a revision for this on phabricator or it is faster to fix
  it locally?

  Regards,

  Daan

REPOSITORY