D22721: Clean up Kate addons CMake scripts.

Daan De Meyer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 25 09:20:43 BST 2019

daandemeyer added a comment.

  @cullmann I think this revision is good to merge now. I was thinking of making a second revision with the changes to the global, kwrite and kate CMake scripts to keep things a bit more manageable. However, those changes depend on this revision so ideally this revision would be merged before I make the second one. Does that sound good to you or should I add the other changes to this revision as well?

  Is there also a tutorial on building plugins somewhere that needs to be updated in tandem with these changes?