D22253: Improve the Fortran fixed format syntax highlighting

Arnaud Ruiz noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 5 20:07:23 BST 2019

nononux marked 2 inline comments as done.
nononux added a comment.

  Thanks for the improvements propositions.

  In the same way, I note the ">72th column" highlighting is not working when a context start before the 72th column and goes after.
  For example if a 2 digits number is placed on columns 72 and 73 or if the keyword "THEN" is placed on the 72th column.

  However, I don't find a way to solve the problem.
  I thought for numbers about switching context to one which check the 72th column or the end of the number. But I didn't succeed to have something working and this method will add a big number of new rules.

  Any idea ? Otherwise, I think we can let the patch as is.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting