D21876: When loading a session always restore the open recent list

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 4 22:23:54 BST 2019

cullmann added a comment.

  for: What I meant is, before fixing this issue, first saveSessionTo() should be modified to only execute saveProperties() if "include window configuration" is enabled, right now saveProperties() is always executed. (I should have just created the review request, looking at actual code is sometimes easier than trying to describe it).

  Hmm, I don't think we need to fix this. As it is now, you can later alter the setting and it will use the last stored config, see no harm in this.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate