D21876: When loading a session always restore the open recent list

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 4 12:48:05 BST 2019

ahmadsamir added a comment.

  OK. So "window configuration" here means, the window size, state, and the view properties e.g. splitters... etc. The name threw me off (I confused it with KMainWindow window configuration), and the fact that saveSessionTo() always executes KateMainWindow::saveProperties() regardless of the config setting.

  So saveSesssionTo() should only execute saveProperties() if "saveWindowConfig" is true; if you agree with that reasoning, I'll open a separate review request to keep the commits atomic.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate