D22199: New plugin to open the selected file path

Arnaud Ruiz noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 1 20:30:10 BST 2019

nononux created this revision.
Herald added projects: Kate, Documentation.
Herald added subscribers: kde-doc-english, kwrite-devel.
nononux requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The plugin allow the user to open the selected file path in the current document. If there is no selection, the plugin try to detect the path under the cursor.
  I've see that functionnality in the editor called "nedit" and find it great as I often manipulate "address files" containing a list of paths.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate

BRANCH
  openselection (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  addons/CMakeLists.txt
  addons/openselection/CMakeLists.txt
  addons/openselection/Messages.sh
  addons/openselection/kateopenselectionplugin.desktop
  addons/openselection/plugin.qrc
  addons/openselection/plugin_kateopenselection.cpp
  addons/openselection/plugin_kateopenselection.h
  addons/openselection/rc.cpp
  addons/openselection/ui.rc
  doc/kate/plugins.docbook