D22067: Don't clear the session KConfing object too early

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 1 17:51:39 BST 2019

ahmadsamir added a comment.

  OK. Here's where I am at the moment. If we store the position of the project and projectinfo plugin (one plugin, two tool views), if the user opens another session in the same window, things start getting messy as now there will be the position of the first session and the second session, so now we'd have to store the session name along with the position... this is starting to become too complicated for such a small issue.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate