D18163: KateRenderer: when printing initially set the color scheme to Printing

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 29 16:34:10 GMT 2019

ahmadsamir added a comment.

  In D18163#398206 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18163#398206>, @dhaumann wrote:

  > Is KateRenderer::setPrinterFriendly() only called in print preview mode? I think not.
  >
  > What is the bahavior currently when you print a page with another schema, and then print a page again? Does it always fallback to Printing without the patch, or does it remember the previous schema?

  Print -> Options -> Layout, the schema is always remembered with and without the patch.

  But I see your point, even though setting the schema in setPrinterFriendly() wouldn't change the behaviour for the File -> Print dialog anyway, it's probably much safer to just set the schema to Printing only in Print Preview and be done with it.

  I'll update the diff shortly.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor