D17949: ViewPrivate: Make 'Apply Word Wrap' more comfortable

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 25 14:31:51 GMT 2019

loh.tar added a comment.

  > also don't change the behavior of wordwrapping that is used by the view compared to what we would get by calling wordwrap on the document directly

  It's somehow not the case. The document has no such function. It's similar to ViewPrivate::smartNewline() or ViewPrivate::killLine().

  ViewPrivate::applyWordWrap() is (now) like a higher level functionality based on two lower level functions.

  When everyone want this into the document, I can try to do it. Just give advice how exactly.
  My only idea is to add a new function (e.g. wrapParagraph, reformatLines), which will result in an almost empty ViewPrivate::applyWordWrap().

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor