D18380: KIO: make file dialog columns resizable again (and movable)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 24 15:14:22 GMT 2019

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   As far as I know, using qobject_cast is faster than comparing class names, because it only compares metaclass pointers. Additionally, it allows subclasses.

  Purely academic: that would be true for an ObjC-like construct like  `isKindOfClass` but doesn't it qobject_cast also  do additional work as part of the casting?
  Allowing subclasses could be good here, but it could also defeat the purpose, that'd depend on what the subclass changes w.r.t. KFileWidget.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO