D18380: KIO: make file dialog columns resizable again (and movable)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 24 08:22:04 GMT 2019

rjvbb added a comment.

  David, Andreas, any idea why the name column all of a sudden jumps to a larger width when the widget is used in a side-bar and you're making the view narrower and approach the minimum width? It works in our favour here because the end result is that the name column becomes about as wide as the view itself (and I ensure it won't change size again).
  It just nags me a bit that I haven't been able to figure out why it happens...

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO