D18380: KIO: make file dialog columns resizable again (and movable)

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 23 23:00:07 GMT 2019

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: Dolphin, apol.
ngraham added a comment.

  In D18380#398301 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18380#398301>, @rjvbb wrote:

  > > The behavior is better now, thanks.
  >
  > It's back to what you liked before I started tinkering with font squeezing (plus a few fixes to the behaviour in side-bars).

  Much nicer. I like it! Thanks for the explanation regarding the moc change. Seems sane. Code overall seems sane, but please wait for a more in-depth review from someone else before committing.

  > Do you know of other applications that use this widget/mode for/in a filebrowser side-bar thingy or otherwise in situations where it might have unexpected behaviour? Neither Dolphin nor KDevelop seem to use.

  Check this out: https://lxr.kde.org/search?_filestring=&_string=KDirOperator&_casesensitive=1

  A few others I know off the top of my head are Okteta and K3B.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO