D17730: Review KateStatusBar

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 6 06:16:54 GMT 2019

loh.tar updated this revision to Diff 48781.
loh.tar added a comment.

  Allow StatusBarButton to shrink

  Ah! Strange! :-/ But somehow the more usual behavior, these "crunching" is unlikely. Couldn't find a hint where it is done in Kate, but after some digging around I have some solution which seems to work. These pics are from KWrite, the only not shrinking stuff is the last plain QLabel with the word count.
  F6529406: pic.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6529406>
  I had didn't touch it in the past because I was thinking it may better to add these text to the line column label (now button), but that need some more thought how to do it.

  Let me know how to progress further, and if that test now pass.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17730?vs=48395&id=48781

AFFECTED FILES
  src/view/katestatusbar.cpp