D19416: Restore the search wrapped message to its former type and position.

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 28 21:22:11 GMT 2019

loh.tar added a comment.

  >>   @loh.tar The line edit in the search bar was once used before the floating message widgets in the view even existed. I guess it's legacy and possibly can be removed?
  >
  > You don't mean the widget through which you enter the pattern to search on I hope?

  That quote reads a little strange. There is a label right from the line edit, now always hidden.

  I had talked with Christoph and Dominik elsewhere to modify this wrap message in a way to only be shown when the start position is wrapped, but not top/bottom of the document.
  That will reduce the times this message can be annoying and for my taste is a much more useful hint.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor