D19416: Restore the search wrapped message to its former type and position.

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 28 14:30:37 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I'm in favor of this. Ever since the message was moved to the middle of the screen, it's annoyed me by covering up the search result itself. If the bottom-right corner is considered too hidden, maybe it should be horizontally centered, and moved up 50 pixels or so from the bottom of the view? But anything's better than covering up the found matches. :)

  Also +1 for using the "Information" style rather than "Positive". That seems semantically correct to me.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor