D19328: MustacheJS: also highlight template files, fix syntax and improve support for Handlebars
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 26 08:08:20 GMT 2019
nibags created this revision.
nibags added reviewers: Framework: Syntax Highlighting, cullmann, dhaumann.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
nibags requested review of this revision.
The Mustache highlighting has been modified, so as to also highlight template files and make it more complete (previously, this highlighter was only used within HTML highlighting, in the <script> tag).
I have taken as reference the Mustache highlight files for Vim  and Atom , and the documentation of Musatche and Handlebars.
- Highlight full HTML files, such as Mustache templates. That is, the highlighter is now not hidden, but it's applied to Mustache/Handlebars/Ractive template files.
- Rename: MustacheJS -> Mustache/Handlebars (HTML)
- Improve support for Handlebars .
- In 'html.xml', also highlight HTML templates in the <script> tags (with `type="text/html"`) .
-  https://github.com/mustache/vim-mustache-handlebars
-  https://github.com/atom/language-mustache
-  https://handlebarsjs.com/
-  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5679220/how-does-html-tags-work-inside-script-tag
R216 Syntax Highlighting
To: nibags, #framework_syntax_highlighting, cullmann, dhaumann
Cc: kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, domson, michaelh, ngraham, bruns, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel