D18996: Fix building with namespaced Qt

David Schulz noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 21 13:20:09 GMT 2019

davschul added a comment.

  Okay I've tested it with 3.12.2 and there were no issues.
  I'm not familiar enough with cmake to tell whether there is a simpler version for what I try to achieve here. I just need the -D QT_NAMESPACE compiler options. Is there someone in the community who might know how to make it in a more elegant way.
  If not I do not need that target_link_libraries part in Qt Creator, because we still only support building via qmake or qbs. It was just to be complete here. So it could be removed without breaking our use case, but it would break namespace builds for any one else.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting