D19051: [RFC]DocumentPrivate: Auto unwrap line when text is removed
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 15 19:11:19 GMT 2019
loh.tar created this revision.
loh.tar added reviewers: KTextEditor, cullmann.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
loh.tar requested review of this revision.
Such patch seems to be missing to achieve the desired behavior to auto
reformat a paragraph with enabled static word wrap.
The reformat takes without this patch only place when text is added but
- Enable static wrap
- Enter enough text to force auto wrap over a couple of lines
- Add at some point in the middle of your text a "hard wrap/new paragraph" by simply press ENTER
- Add in the upper paragraph more text -> lines below will auto reformat down to "hard wrap"
- Remove new added text by DEL -> with patch paragraph gets reformat too
- New behavior also affects text which was wrapped by "Apply Word Wrap" when static wrap is off, but for me is that's fine
- It's looking similar as done at other places but I'm not sure if it's best this way due to my goals mentioned elsewhere
- In current state can this patch crash when do "undo"
To: loh.tar, #ktexteditor, cullmann
Cc: kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, #ktexteditor, gennad, michaelh, ngraham, bruns, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel