Fortran symbolviewer correction

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Fri Aug 30 09:57:16 BST 2019

Hi,

in the current development version of Kate we have a new language server
plugin, see this blog:
https://kate-editor.org/post/2019/2019-08-10-kate-lsp-more-languages-supported/

I just checked: there is also a LSP implementation for Fortran:
https://github.com/hansec/fortran-language-server/blob/master/README.rst

That means: theoretically we can add support for the Fortran LSP server,
and in addition to the outline you'd get code completion etc.

Would that be of interest?
Do you have kate compiled yourself? If so, we could get started right away.

Best regards
Dominik

Christoph Cullmann <christoph at cullmann.io> schrieb am Fr., 30. Aug. 2019,
09:02: