Qt Coding Style + clang-format + kate.git

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Sat Aug 24 15:31:27 BST 2019

On 2019-08-24 07:48, Dominik Haumann wrote:
> No, will do later today.

Thanks!

I did inspect my local result with the config again.

The only thing I might want to change is the

# Column width is limited to 100 in accordance with Qt Coding Style.
# https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Coding_Style
# Note that this may be changed at some point in the future.
ColumnLimit: 100

part.

For stuff with long variable + function names, you get ugly wraps.

In company we settled to some 240 limit.
No limit doesn't work well either, as otherwise a lot of stuff will
just be collapsed to "LONG" lines.