Rust Completion Plugin

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Wed Aug 21 21:20:07 BST 2019

Hi Dominik,

I would support this - my plugin is based on racer, and the language server protocol and RLS were basically born to do one better. racer is used in RLS. It's the right way to go as far as I'm concerned. Quite happy the LPS plugin happened :)

I'd even accept a hard handover without a grace period; the plugin probably doesn't see a lot of use at this point, and racer users can migrate to RLS.

Cheers,
Eike