Qt Coding Style + clang-format + kate.git

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Tue Aug 20 18:27:55 BST 2019

Hi,

we have now the Qt Coding Style .clang-format file in our kate.git.

I have run the stuff over all files here locally, thought I can see
some small things that I personally dislike, given it gives a uniform
style to the overall code, I could live with just applying it.

(and in the future, just re-applying it somewhen in-between to keep
the style sane)

Could others give this some try locally, too, if it is acceptable?

We might coordinate what we want with other KDE people in e.g.

https://phabricator.kde.org/T11214

to have some uniform style.