LSP client project-specific include dirs

Diggory Hardy lists at dhardy.name
Mon Aug 12 11:27:43 BST 2019

Dear all (but especially Christoph Cullmann),

thanks for the great work on the LSP client, which now works quite well
with Rust code!

When trying to use this with a C++ project, I have an issue with it
being unable to find header files. With KDevelop I am able to solve
this problem by specifying a project-specific include directory. How
should I solve this with the LSP client? I see no way of configuring
include dirs, either within LSP configuration or the Project plugin.

Regards,

D Hardy