D23061: Possiblity to change Definition data after loading

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 10 18:47:25 BST 2019

sirgienko added a comment.

  In D23061#509851 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23061#509851>, @cullmann wrote:

  > Hmm, I think we want an unit test for this, too.
  >  And I think it won't work like it is, before the call to initLookupForCaseSensitivity one needs to clear both m_keywordsSortedCaseSensitive and m_keywordsSortedCaseInsensitive vectors.

  Yes, I have forgotten, that `reserve` don't clear `std::vector`.
  But, considering this, is realization of `initLookupForCaseSensitivity` correct?
  I mean, inside `initLookupForCaseSensitivity` are used `reserve` and `push_back`.
  So, if I will call `initLookupForCaseSensitivity` twice, I will have `m_keywordsSortedCaseSensitive` (for example) with duplicatesof keywords, right?

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting