Kate moved to https://invent.kde.org/kde/kate

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Aug 10 00:39:01 BST 2019

El divendres, 9 d’agost de 2019, a les 22:17:41 CEST, Christoph Cullmann va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> for future review requests, one should use the gitlab installation at
>
> https://invent.kde.org/kde/kate
>
> I will blog about that in the next days, too, to spread this a bit more.
> (and alter the docs on our homepage, if nobody is faster)

I just want to note that AFAIK this means that merge requests will stop reaching this list so if you're interested in them you need to go to https://invent.kde.org/kde/kate click on the bell icon and set it to Watch.

Cheers,
  Albert