lspclient update

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Fri Aug 2 20:45:29 BST 2019

On 2019-07-29 13:04, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> On 2019-07-28 23:56, Mark Nauwelaerts wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Some more commits have added support for code actions (server
>> suggested fixes for diagnostics) and dealing with the document editing
>> that is involved.  In related area, also document/rename is now
>> handled (though server-side responses seem not reliably
>> comprehensive).
>
> Quickfix support is cool ;=)

Hi,

I just played a bit with https://github.com/latex-lsp/texlab

That LaTeX language server only works, if the language id is correct.

I think that is something we shall support in the future, too,
I assume other language servers might be as picky.

(texlab seems to want to identify latex or bibtex depending on that)