D17693: Add option to treat some chars also as "auto bracket" only when we have a selection

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 28 12:14:13 BST 2019

loh.tar updated this revision to Diff 57125.
loh.tar retitled this revision from "DocumentPrivate: Treat some chars also as "auto bracket" only when we have a selection" to "Add option to treat some chars also as "auto bracket" only when we have a selection".
loh.tar edited the summary of this revision.
loh.tar edited the test plan for this revision.
loh.tar added a subscriber: ngraham.
loh.tar added a comment.

  - Make feature optional by new config interface
  - Make feature independent from auto bracket option
  - Remove redundant const QChar typedChar
  - Use dummy config value from dialog

  TODO

  - Add QLineEdit or similar to config dialog
  - Oops, remove/change special angle bracket stuff

  QUESTIONS

  - Would it be this way in general OK? @mwolff
  - Is the chosen option name fitting and descriptive enough? @ngraham

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE