D20606: Add action to toggle folding of child ranges

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 23 21:33:25 BST 2019

loh.tar added a comment.

  Me wrote:

  > But a context menu on the icon border would I very much dislike. Middle click is not so handy and perform atm "paste to begin of line"

  Well, as long the menu works everywhere but not the folding area, may that indeed not so bad. There could also be actions to toggle the visibility of parts of the border.
  Or you make the current right-click the left-click action. That may even more handy and give current left-click the middle button.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor