D20233: Add syntax highlighting for fish shell

Arnd Diestelhorst noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 6 07:37:35 BST 2019

adiestelhorst added a comment.

  In D20233#444099 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20233#444099>, @cullmann wrote:

  > Thanks for the contribution.
  >  On a first glance, that looks ok, no hard coded colors, test case, ...
  >  We would prefer if the license would be MIT, is that possible?

  That's fine by me. But when you compare the xml to that of bash (which is LGPL), you will find some similarities, which are not by accident. I originally started out from that file because that is a fast way to start. Nearly everything has changed since, but I cannot judge, whether a change of license would be ok.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting