D15796: Prefer initializer_list over operator << for initializing a QList

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 27 14:14:41 BST 2018

tcanabrava created this revision.
Herald added a project: Kate.
Herald added a subscriber: kwrite-devel.
tcanabrava requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  1 - Change QStringList() << a << b << c to QStringList { a, b, c};
  2 - Split really long lines in main.cpp

  The command line options setup are too big to fit in the screen
  this breaks one parameter per line (as a single parameter can
  take more than 80 characters sometimes).

  Not all of the strings can be read in the line yet, but
  this is an improvement.

  I'm unsure if the gettext tools will extract correctly the
  string if I transform it in a multiline c++ string, so I'm
  leaving those as is.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate

BRANCH