D15773: AppArmor: fix crashes in open rules (in KF5.50) and improvements for the new Solarized schemes

Nibaldo González noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 26 15:45:24 BST 2018

nibags created this revision.
nibags added reviewers: Framework: Syntax Highlighting, dhaumann, cullmann.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
nibags requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  After upgrading to KDE Frameworks 5.50.0, Kate crashes when detecting open AppArmor rules (the AppArmor rules are closed with a comma. If the user doesn't write a comma, the syntax highlighting underlines the statement of the following rule. This is defined in the `_end_rule_irnc` context of the XML file.)

  The problem occurs with the use of `#pop#pop!context` in the `_end_rule_irnc` context, only in KF5.50. However, apparently, this only happens in very large files. For example, this problem occurs to me when I open the new test file, updated in this diff. However, I do not know the exact cause of this error...

  On line 184 of the test file, I put some examples of open AppArmor rules.

  Also, some changes are made in the colors so that the highlighting looks better in the last update of Solarized schemes.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting

BRANCH
  fix-apparmor

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/folding/usr.bin.apparmor-profile-test.fold
  autotests/html/usr.bin.apparmor-profile-test.html
  autotests/input/usr.bin.apparmor-profile-test
  autotests/reference/usr.bin.apparmor-profile-test.ref
  data/syntax/apparmor.xml