D14632: keyword rule: Spport for keywords inclusion from another language/file

jonathan poelen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 16 00:56:52 BST 2018

jpoelen added a comment.

  Sorry to answer so late, I had trouble logging in.

  I think I misinterpreted the use of `includedDefinitions()`. For me, this function lists the languages ​included by the rules and which influence the colors. While the inclusion of a keyword list has no influence here. In the case of SASS, there is no IncludeRules to CSS because small syntactic details do not allow it, it would not be logical to have CSS in the list of `includedDefinitions()`.

  Basically, I added `includedKeywordDefinitions()` because of a Format test that did not work. But it's true that putting it in the public interface is not a good idea.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting