D11785 kcolorschemechooser feature

Daniel Murphy mosquitogang201 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 03:48:08 BST 2018

Hey all,

Would it be possible in Kate to add a setting to make the new color
scheme feature optional (D11785, kcolorschemechooser)? Perhaps with an
enable/disable checkbox, or a "use system settings", in the new color
scheme menu? I am using the Breeze theme with non-default border sizes
and custom window decoration colors (set in .config/kdeglobals)...
however the Breeze option in the new menu applies the default colors and
sizes. So, I can't (or don't know how to) make Kate match the rest of
the KDE applications any longer.

Thanks in advance.