python plugins

Alex Turbov i.zaufi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:40:12 BST 2018

Hi,

the problem is that for all that years, since migration to KF5, nobody
cares about Python bindings for KF5 libraries, hence Kate can't port the
Pate plugin, which is a "Python host" for writing plugins using Python...

So all that KDE4 stuff just don't work in your version at all and I'm
starting to think never will ...