xslt debugger plugin for Kate

Francisco de Zuviría Allende franciscodezuviria at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:24:04 GMT 2018

Keith,

I use xml heavily on my environment. I would like to try out your plugin.

The thing is, I haven't worked before with xslt scripts, but I would like to.

1: How do I make xslt scripts that are debuggeable by your plugin?
what options do I have? (if they are scripts with shebang, all the
better)

2: I haven installed 3rd party plugins yet. Is it a drag n drop
process, or do I have to build kate to do that? (If that's the case I
will check the available "build it" tutorial)

Best regards
Francisco