D16347: Expose KTextEditor::ViewPrivate:setInputMode(InputMode) to KTextEditor::View

Sébastien D. noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 21 17:38:26 BST 2018

demsking added a comment.

  Thanks @cullmann for your review.
  Just one question: what do you mean about **BE**. I'm not a native so I'm not sure what it mean.

  I tried to do that without virtual function like `setScrollPosition()` but there is a linking issue when trying to compile an external application with the generated **libKF5KTextEditor.so**:
  `undefined reference to KTextEditor::View::setInputMode(KTextEditor::View::InputMode)`

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor