D14632: keyword rule: Spport for keywords inclusion from another language/file

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 20 16:12:35 BST 2018

cullmann added a reviewer: vkrause.
cullmann added a comment.

  Just played a bit with it.
  Seems to work reasonable well :)
  As the only visible change for the outside is the <include> XML addition to the keyword list, I think we might even just improve the internal API later.
  Nothing of it is exposed at all.

  For the unit test: is there a reason to write the syntax file during testing and not just place it in the test directory as file? I think having it just there as plain file makes maintaining the stuff nicer.

  Volker, have you any objections to have this feature?

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting