D16169: Add option to close Kate when last file closes

Francisco de Zuviría noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 14 03:04:20 BST 2018

zetazeta added a comment.

  > In D16169#342256 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16169#342256>, @zetazeta wrote:
  >
  >> My use case: if I close a session with alt+f4, the next time I open it it will have the same files
  >

  > There is already the option in kate for the session behaviour on startup (see settings -> configure kate -> sessions): start a new session, load the last used session, manully choose a session.
  >  So your use case is already covered.

  I have a script that opens files recursively on a directory and fires a session with the name of that directory, so a brand new session is not the same. I realize my scenario is a 1% thing.

  In D16169#342467 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16169#342467>, @aacid wrote:

  > Also it doesn't seem to be the behaviuour of any text editor i know, so i'd play it safe

  I did not notice this. Replicating other editors' default may be a better idea than replicating chrome's default.

  I don't really care about the default, I dig deep in the config anyways ^_^

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate