D16926: Review user interaction in session management

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 26 16:50:44 GMT 2018

loh.tar added a comment.

  > Still one should take the additional input into consideration ;=)

  I do. But requests which will be a deterioration are not loved be me from the start. He says nothing to convince me, He only state, "No where is that done this way". I have doubts. But if so, who cares? That's the way how progress works. Some "crazy guy" do something differend.

  > Perhaps it would be easier to just remove that and have the last used date as column to click on

  This suggestion is not bad. Unfortunately may that require some bigger changes.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate